12 August 2010

loving summer.


Life is SO busy these days. Guess that means it is still summer and we are headed into fall. We love it!

Today we are having lunch with a good friend from college who has been out on military training. So excited to have him back in Colorado for a couple weeks and hang out with him.

Tonight I have a work event! I am actually really excited about this one. Our preschool has rented out Splash Water Park in Golden. I can't wait to go play around in the pool with my cute kids for the evening. Kevin will be sporting his Five Finger shoes and aren't we all so excited! :)

Saturday is cleaning day in this messy dusty house of ours as well as our community garage sale. We won't be participating this year as this garage sale was just determined and advertised starting on Wednesday. That is not enough time to get stuff around for us but we are excited about finding some treasures from our neighbors!

Sunday is cooking club and I love cooking club! We have been meeting for over a year now and we have cooked and tried may things we would never have thought of ourselves. So fun! I am hosting for the month of August and I picked the ingredient Zucchini. I have some growing in my garden but for the recipe I am making I needed a really large one.

I picked this one!!!
Kevin shoe: size 12 - Zucchini: 5.6 lbs - Moose: 4.2 lbs
haha, I was pretty excited and it only cost me $2.50, what a steal! Check out our cooking club blog (click on link above) to see our yummy recipes for August!


No comments:

Post a Comment