22 March 2010

Monday: Day 4

Breakfast: Kevin enjoyed more cinnamon rolls! YUM Heidi took some granola and ate it with yogurt at work with her kids.

Lunch: both of us enjoyed left over Breakfast Pizza from Sunday night dinner, it was just as amazing fresh as it was leftover :)

Dinner: I got creative, that is the theme of the week you know! So I made a Breaded Chicken Parmesan (click on it for the recipe) that I found online with all the ingredients in our freezer/pantry. To go with it I used some squash that I had frozen last summer and mixed it with some left over noodles that were in the fridge. After I added a little extra virgin olive oil, garlic, and asiago cheese it turned out amazing! I called it Pasta Squash Surprise!

ohhhh I am already excited for the leftovers for lunch tomorrow!

Off to the library for our weekly library date! We go because we love to read and also because 8 months ago I realized I was spending over 150.00 a year on mag subscriptions, cause I am a mag junkie. So I canceled all but two of them and now I read them for free! YES PLEASE :)

Evening snack: garlic popcorn (homemade!)

3 comments:

  1. aren't libraries wonderful? :) and all your meals sound amazing...wish i was as good a cook as you! (or at least had a pantry/freezer that was as well-stocked...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. library dates.... i really like this idea! and i concur with melanie... will you be my role model:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you girls are great! Thanks.

    you should try the chicken recipe we had for dinner (monday night) it is so easy, healthy, and amazing!!! click on it for the link!

    ReplyDelete