20 March 2010

Saturday: Day 2

Breakfast: I pulled out some Cinnamon Rolls that my mom made in Nov when they were here, they freeze so well and were very amazing for Kevin's breakfast! I had a conference for work this morning so I ate muffins and juice at the mtg.

Lunch: Kevin ate some Crockpot Veggie Stew that was made yesterday, said it turned out pretty good, I have yet to really sit down and have a bowl! I ate lunch with a friend as we made a trip to David's Bridal to try on dresses for a July wedding in Florida.

Dinner: Our "plans" again went out the window when I was not hungry (looks like I don't really eat... its a LIE!) but Kevin made an Egg Sandwich (bread, egg, cheese, mayo). Sounds good, wish I was hungry! :)

Evening: we are going out with friends for the evening for games and snacks. I am using the Tastefully Simple Beer Bread that I made for dinner last night and mixed up some Tastefully Simple Spinach and Herb Dip to serve with it. YUM, this will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment