26 March 2010

Thursday: Day 7

LAST DAY!

Today Kevin and I went through the pantry and freezer in hopes to throw together some trail mix for a mid day snack while we are at work. Here is what we came up with:
Gunn Trail Mix
* chocolate bar (chopped up)
* yogurt covered raisins
* whole almonds
* Tastefully Simple Twisty Grahams
* dried apples
* dried fruit mix - blueberries, cherries, strawberries
* cheerios (both apple cinnamon and banana)
It turned out really great and made a ton!

Breakfast: I had some cereal at work with my kids and Kevin ate some more banana muffins

Lunch: Kevin ate the final leftover Breakfast Pizza and I ate left over ham with grilled sweet potatoes.

Thursday evening is my shopping day for the week since I go right after work. So dinner is made from a mix of something we bought and items in our pantry.

Dinner: Grilled Salmon (fresh from whole foods) and Couscous with red onion and sweet red pepper.

Tomorrow my week comes to a close after I finish up some clearing out freezer and pantry baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment